KADIA 16 TABLE LAMP
The Kadia 16 Table Lamp by Sean Lavin was designed to reflect the balance between form and function. Featuring linear geometry, the thin illuminating arm is counter balanced with a robust base. Offered in modern finishes. The modern fixture includes an integrated 3-step touch dimmer to conveniently achieve your preferred ambiance.
- Contemporary Modern Style
- Featuring linear geometry, a thin illuminating arm is counter balanced with a robust base
- Designed to reflect the balance between form and function
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. Please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
- Offered in modern finishes
Includes 120-240 volt 10 watts, 550 delivered lumens, 90 CRI 2700K LED module. Built-in three way dimming. Includes 6 feet of black cloth cord.