STRUT OUTDOOR PATH
The Strut LED path by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting exemplifies the epitome of a modern, minimalist design. The thin, unobtrusive clean lines of the Strut path can effortlessly disappear into its setting or can be positioned to make a bold statement. A singular line of LED down lighting with symmetric light distribution, is ideal for outdoor path and campus illumination. Available in modern finish options. Strut paths feature stainless steel hardware and impact-resistant, UV stabilized acrylic lensing for added durability and stability. 12V Outdoor Transformer required, click here for transformer spec sheet
- Powerful, long lasting (L70, 70,000 hours) dimmable LED tested against the highest quality standards to ensure it delivers consistent LED performance and color over time.
- Die-cast aluminum structure, powder coat finish, and stainless steel hardware for robust durability in harsh elements. appropriate for commercial use.
- Path features a 12V driver with optional magnetic low voltage transformer (sold separately).
- Wet listed, IP65 (International Protection rating indicating resistance to dust and water. Suitable and safe for commercial use).
- 5-year Warranty. Go to www.techlighting.com for warranty details.
- Available in modern finish options
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.