TURBO OUTDOOR LIGHT COLUMN
The distinctively contemporary modern Turbo outdoor lighting family by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting includes a cylindrical light column, a powerful outdoor LED solution for general illumination and area lighting. Highly customizable to suit its immediate surroundings, the Turbo light column offers optional optic beam spreads (20° or 40°) as well as two different lumen output options. The clean design ensures that even multiple fixtures will complement its setting. The Turbo light column is 12-feet tall and features a durable, powder coat finish available in two finishes. Charcoal or Bronze. The Turbo light column features stainless steel hardware and impact-resistant, UV stabilized acrylic lensing for added durability and stability.
- Powerful, long lasting (L70, 70,000 hours) dimmable LED tested against the highest quality standards to ensure it delivers consistent LED performance and color over time.
- Die-cast aluminum structure, powder coat finish, and stainless steel hardware for robust durability in harsh elements. appropriate for commercial use.
- Universal 120-277 volt driver with integral transient surge protection at 2.5KV per American National Standard (ANSI) and IEEE standards.
- Wet listed, IP65 (International Protection rating indicating resistance to dust and water. suitable and safe for commercial use).
- Choice of beam spreads. 20° or 40°.
- 5-year Warranty. Go to www.techlighting.com for warranty details.
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.