MINI ELLA PENDANT
Elegant and sophisticated in design the Mini Ella pendant light by Sean Lavin is hand-blown into a perfectly sculpted teardrop-shaped glass shade. The organic glass features a unique thick extruding glass band. When lit, the serene beauty of this elegant pendant is enhanced by the contrast of the opal glass diffuser. With multiple modern color options, the Mini Ella exudes modern sophistication making it ideal for kitchen island task lighting, hallway lighting and bathroom lighting flanking a vanity. The Mini Ella comes with your choice of halogen or LED lamping, both options are fully dimmable to create the desired ambiance. For even greater design customization pair the Mini Ella pendant with the Monorail system by Tech Lighting.
- Elegant and sophisticated design
- As each piece is artisan made, slight variations are an inherent part of this hand-blown glass fixture
- Ideal for kitchen islands, task lighting and vanity lighting
- Available lamping options include energy efficient LED or halogen
- Fully dimmable lamping options to create the desired ambiance
- Protected by a 1-year warranty
Includes low-voltage, 35 watt halogen bi-pin lamp and six feet of field-cuttable cable. Dimmable with low-voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (based on the transformer).
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.
Note: MP includes 4" Round Flush Canopy.
Antique Bronze is not available for Kable Lite.
Loading, Please Wait...