The Sprocket display head by Tech Lighting is simple in design but extremely functional, featuring several modern and contemporary customization possibilities. The Sprocket provides light where you need it the most with its 360° rotating head and pivots 260° on a vertical axis. The removable handle extension on the back serves as a functional addition assisting with pivots and rotations. Pair with any Tech Lighting glare-reducing lens shield (sold separately) to reduce glare. This highly customizable display head features on-trend hardware finishes and six distinct stem lengths. Enhance your space all the more by combining the Sprocket display head with a Tech Lighting free-jack or rail system. This low-voltage display head is ideal for commercial lighting applications such as retail stores, libraries and galleries.
- Simple design that comes with extremely funcational customization options
- Sleek and contemporary design combined with lighting precision rotating 360° and pivoting 260°
- Neatly concealed lamping for a clean and reduced-glare lighting experience
- Ideal for commercial and residential lighting applications
- Protected by a 5-year warranty
Lamp not Included. Rated for 75 watt max. halogen MR16 lamp see pg. 591 of the Tech FL catalog for LED MR16 lamping options. Dimmable with Low-Voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (based on transformer).
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.
Note. MP includes 4" Round Flush Canopy. For custom stem lengths, please contact the Quotes Department.