The Ace Task Head light by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting is simply efficient featuring a classic adjustable spot head design with variable stem lengths and beam spread choices. Available in modern finishes. This practical and efficient task head scales at 3.5" in length and 1.8" in width making it ideal for residential and commercial lighting spaces. Combine the Ace Task Head with our complementary MonoRail system for even greater design customization in your unique space. The Ace comes with your choice of two integrated LED lamp options, both lamps are fully dimmable to create the desired ambiance in your any space.
- Efficient, classic adjustable spot head design
- Adjustable spot head design and variable stem length options available
- Fully dimmable integrated LED lamp
- Available in modern finishes
- Idea for residential and commercial lighting applications
- 5 year warranty with no lamping option. 5 year warranty with LED lamping option, visit techlighting.com for more warranty details
Includes 12 volt 9.4 watt, 518.5 delivered lumens, 2700K or 3000K, LED module. Dimmable with most LED compatible or ELV and Triac dimmers. Ace head can pivot 90° (horizontal to straight down). Integrated lens holder accommodates up to (2) lenses and louvers (sold separately). As a general rule when using the Ace head, we do not recommend using greater than 33% of the maximum wattage specified for the low voltage transformer due to inrush current requirements. For assistance in calculations, please contact Technical Support.
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.
Note. Note. MP includes 4" Round Flush Canopy. For custom stem lengths, please contact the Quotes Department.