STAGGER HALO 84 LINEAR SUSPENSION
The rectangular frame and grand scale of the Stagger Halo 84 Linear Suspension by Mick De Giulio for Tech Lighting offers a symmetrical element to a multitude of spaces to create more visual texture and energy. The generous size and slender shape are inventive enough in scale and depth to delicately illuminate while blending with the overall architecture of the space. The modern finishes and dramatic presence of LED light elevate your environment symmetrically and stylishly above elements like a dining table or kitchen island.
- Creates a visual canopy and brings human scale to spaces with taller ceilings
- This item is made of natural brass. It is a living finish that will patina and warm with age which adds richness. If it gets an uneven patina or spots, a brass cleaner can restore the finish
- Provides up and down light that are powered by two separate drivers. Can be independently used with two switches.
- Includes (8) 6" and (16) 12" rigid stems in coordinating finish.
- Fully dimmable integrated LED lamp. Driver is remote.
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. Please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 140 watts, 10800 total delivered lumens, 2700K LED module. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV, TRIAC and 0-10V dimmers. Ships with (16) 12" and (8) 6" rigid stems in coordinating finish. 120V-277V. Up and downlight.
Loading, Please Wait...