PONTE 50 LINEAR SUSPENSION
Inspired by the Ponte Skyscraper in Johannesburg, the Ponte Collection by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting celebrates modern architectural design with LED lighting. The Ponte 50 Linear Suspension is generous in length but minimal in width at only 5 inches wide. Crafted with six evenly spaced light modules, Ponte 50 produces a punch of downward light. This fixture is great for dining rooms, conference rooms, large open areas and hospitality.
- Contemporary Modern Style
- Inspired by the Ponte Skyscraper in Johannesburg
- Generous in length but minimal in width at only 5 inches wide
- Six evenly spaced light modules
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. Please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 120 or 277 volt 22.7 watt, 1048 delivered lumens, 90 CRI, 3000K LED module. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers. 277V compatible with 0-10V dimmers. Includes 12 feet of field-cuttable matte black cable.
Loading, Please Wait...