KENWAY 18 PENDANT
Celebrating the influence of geometry by linking thin rectangular frames, the Kenway 18 Pendant by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting is designed with strips of inward-facing LED light guide strips providing generous amounts of illumination in the surrounding area. Available in modern finishes. Additional sizes and a Kenway Wall Sconce available for a coordinated look.
- Celebrating the influence of geometry by linking thin rectangular frames with LED illumination
- Strips of inward-facing LED light guide strips provide generous amounts of illumination
- Available in modern finishes
- Additional sizes and a Kenway Wall Sconce available for a coordinated look
- This item is made of natural brass. It is a living finish that will patina and warm with age which adds richness. If it gets an uneven patina or spots, a brass cleaner can restore the finish
- Protected by a 5-year warranty, please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 120-277 volt universal, 28.6 watt, 647 delivered lumens, 3000K, 90 CRI LED module. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV dimmers. Includes (2) 6" and (4) 12" rigid stems in coordinating finish. Can be installed on a sloped ceiling up to 20°
Loading, Please Wait...