KAI 1 PENDANT
The Kai Line Voltage Pendant by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting takes its modern shape and design inspiration from traditional Japanese lanterns. The Kai Pendant is designed with modern integrated LED technology and machined with metal rods fastened at perfectly spaced intervals for a balanced look. Offered in modern finishes.
- The Kai Pendant is a modern take inspired by Japanese traditional lanterns
- Offered in modern finishes
- Designed to be installed individually or multiples for a dramatic statement.
- Includes 12 feet of field-cuttable black cloth cord
- The LED Driver is housed within the junction box for this product
- Protected by a 5-year warranty, please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 12.5 watts, 638 delivered lumens, 3000K LED module. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers. Ships with 12 feet of field-cuttable black cloth cord. 120V