The thick, organic flowing glass of the modern Audra Pendant light by Sean Lavin is anything but ordinary. This one of a kind pendant is painstakingly molded by European artisans to create an incredibly deep and rhythmic silhouette. At 5.9” in height, this beautiful and unique pendant is the perfect scale to be used as kitchen island lighting, bath lighting flanking a vanity or installed in a cluster as a modern interpretation of a chandelier in a dining room. The Audra light fixture is used to add a pop of color to complement the décor in your special space.
- Mouth-blown thick organic flowing glass
- As each piece is artisan made, slight variations are an inherent part of this hand-blown glass fixture
- Fully dimmable LED and Halogen lamping options to create the desired ambiance
- Ideal for kitchen island task lighting, bathroom lighting and home office lighting
- The LED Driver is housed within the junction box for this product
- Protected by a 1-year warranty
Includes low-voltage, 35 watt halogen bi-pin lamp or 6 watt, 412.5 delivered lumen, replaceable LED Tech Lighting module. Dimmable with low-voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (based on transformer). Fixture provided with six feet of field-cuttable cable.
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.
Please note. Not compatible with Low-Voltage systems such as Monorail or FreeJack due to weight.
Loading, Please Wait...