Inspired by textiles, the Vetra wall sconce light by Tech Lighting has a linen weave design which is silk screened on to the hand-blown glass shade, creating a textured surface through which the light softly glows. The artisan glass treatment is a subtle design element that gives this clean, contemporary profile a warm, tailored look, making it a beautiful accent in modern to transitional décor in both residential and professional settings. Perfect for hallway lighting, dining room lighting, bedroom lighting and bathroom lighting, the fixture has Clear Linen glass. The circular backplate has a Satin Nickel finish. Three other light fixtures are available with the same Vetra styling. a small pendant light, a large pendant light, and a ceiling light. Damp-rated and dimmable, it’s 13.2" high and 4.9" in diameter with an extension of 3.9", making it ADA compliant.
Available with or without lamp. E12 candelabra base socket 25w max. LED version includes (1) 2 watt 151 delivered lumens 90CRI 2700K LED T6. Dimmable with a low-voltage electronic dimmer. Can be mounted up or down. ADA compliant.
- Inspired by textiles, hand-blown glass wall sconce features linen weave design
- Recommended lamping is 1 candelabra based bulb with 25w maximum (purchased separately). or can be ordered with optional 2 watt LED T6 bulb for enhanced energy efficiency
- Fully dimmable with most dimmers to create just the right atmosphere
- Linen weave design silk screened on hand-blown glass shade, creates a textured surface through which the light softly glows
- Round backplate with satin nickel finish completes the look
- Protected by a 1-year warranty. please go to www.techlighting.com for warranty details