The Mina Wall Sconce by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting features an elegant sphere of pure optic crystal. This beautiful resting orb is laser-etched and further illuminated by a powerful firing LED hidden within the socket. With an outward bending backplate to angle the illumination, the Mina Wall Sconce provides general illumination in the surrounding space. Due to its contemporary and artistic design, Mina can be used in a range of lighting applications alongside coordinating Mina Pendants and Table Lamp. Available in three finishes, Natural Brass that will patina over time, Nightshade Black and Polished Nickel.
- A beautiful resting crystal orb, laser-etched and illuminated by a powerful firing LED
- Available in three finishes, Natural Brass that will patina over time, Nightshade Black and Polished Nickel
- Complete the look with the entire collection including Table Lamp and Line-Voltage Pendants
- Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers, 277V compatible with 0-10V dimmers
- Mounts up or down
- Protected by a 5-year warranty, please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 12 watt, 243 delivered lumens, 3000K, 90 CRI LED module. 120V dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and Triac dimmers. 277V compatible with 0-10V dimmers. Mounts up or down.