Designed with a low profile, the edge-lit Glyde LED undercabinet light is a great solution for task lighting. Constructed of aluminum in a white finish with frosted glass to ensure powerful and consistent light output for undercabinets and undershelving. Glyde includes LED light guide technology generating a uniform glow of light without the multiple shadows or pixilation seen with other LED task lights. Also, with the local on-off switches and convenient plug-n-play design, the Glyde is easily installed without an electrician. just plug the unit into the wall and link as many units together as needed (connector sold separately). Available in five lengths to fit a wide range of applications and three powerful color temperatures, 2700K, 3000K and 3500K.
- Low profile LED task lighting solution
- Constructed of aluminum, available in a white finish with frosted glass
- Available in five lengths to fit a wide range of applications. 7.5”, 12”, 18”, 24” and 30”
- Easy installation options with hard-wire or convenient plug-n-play design and on-off switch
- Join units together with connector cords (sold separately)
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. Please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more warranty details
With five convenient lengths, the ability to power up to 70 linked units from a power connection, a standard on/off switch, a reliable integrated driver, an optional occupancy sensor and color temperature/CRI options. Glyde LED Direct Wire is perfect for residential or commercial use.