Inspired by textiles, the Vetra pendant light by Tech Lighting has a linen weave design which is silk screened on to the hand-blown glass shade, creating a textured surface through which the light softly glows. The artisan glass treatment is a subtle design element that gives this clean, contemporary profile a warm, tailored look, making it a beautiful accent in modern to transitional décor in both residential and professional settings. Perfect for kitchen lighting, dining room lighting and bedroom lighting, the fixture’s Clear Linen glass is complemented by a clear cord. Three other light fixtures are available with the same Vetra styling. a larger pendant light, a wall sconce light and a ceiling light. Damp-rated and dimmable, the Vetra pendant light is 10" high and 3" in diameter.
Includes 6' of field-cuttable cable. Available with or without lamp. E12 Candelabra base socket 25w max. LED version includes (1) 2 watt 143 delivered lumens 90CRI 2700K LED T6. Dimmable with a low-voltage electronic dimmer. 120v.
- Inspired by textiles, hand-blown glass pendant features linen weave design
- Recommended lamping is 1 candelabra based bulb with 25w maximum (purchased separately). or can be ordered with optional 2 watt LED T6 bulb for enhanced energy efficiency
- Fully dimmable with most dimmers to create just the right atmosphere
- Linen weave design silk screened on hand-blown glass shade, creates a textured surface through which the light softly glows
- 6ft of field cuttable cable included to customize installation height
- Protected by a 1-year warranty