The simple conical shape of the Konos pendant light from Tech Lighting is strongly exaggerated to voluminous scale in this architecturally significant spun metal pendant light. Each spun metal shade is hand painted with choice of flawlessly smooth matte white or matte black exterior finishes while the interior is highlighted in beautiful semi-gloss metallic hues including satin haze and satin gold. The silhouette of the architecturally significant shade stands over at 28in diameter making it great for making a dramatic, yet functional statement as dining room lighting, entry lighting or even living room lighting. Whether you select the efficient LED lamping or standard incandescent lamping, both options are fully dimmable to create the desired ambiance.
Rated for (1) 150 watt max E26 medium base lamp (Lamp Not Included) 120v 12 watt, 900 delivered lumen, 3000K, medium base LED G40 lamp. Fixture provided with twelve feet of field-cuttable cable. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers.
- Unique conical spun metal shade features contrasting interior and exterior painted finishes
- Large scale contemporary pendant light perfect for making a strong contemporary statement
- Includes matching ceiling canopy and cloth cord
- Fully dimmable LED and incandescent lamping options to create the desired ambiance
- Ships with choice of LED or Incandescent lamp included saving you time and money
- Protected by a 1-year warranty, please visit www.techlighting.com for details