KARAM SMALL PENDANT
The oversized scale and eye luring texture of the Karam pendant by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting is an artisanal work of class. Texture and scale join forces to define this entirely ceramic made pendant. The outer walls of each over-sized shade are textured and painted by hand to create the rough and inherently unique appearance most noted to the Karam. Available in two modern colors concrete and black, the neutral color tones further detail the raw ceramic design. Due to its unexpected scale the Karam pendant is ideal for dining room lighting, kitchen island task lighting, and family room lighting applications. Available lamping options include energy efficient LED or no-lamp, leaving you the option to light this fixture with your preferred lamping. The LED option is fully-dimmable to create the desired ambiance in you special space.
- Handcrafted ceramic pendant
- Over-sized scale and textured exterior make for an eye alluring lighting statement in any space
- Complementary low-voltage and ceiling fixture also available from Tech Lighting
- Available lamping options include energy efficient LED or no-lamp, leaving you the option to light this fixture with your preferred lamping
- Ships with 6 feet of field-cuttable cable
- Protected by a 1-year warranty
Rated for (1) 100 watt max. E26 medium based lamp (Lamp Not Included). LED includes 19 watt, 1680 gross lumen A21 LED lamp. Provided with six field-cuttable cloth cord to match finish selection. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers.