SYNTRA 18 OUTDOOR PATH
Exhibiting a modern, Zen-like design approach, the Syntra outdoor path light by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting blends seamlessly into contemporary architecture and landscapes. The symmetric down lighting provides abundant outdoor illumination while the clean, angular aesthetic maintains an understated elegance. This unique Syntra outdoor light fixture features a durable, powder coat finish available in two finishes. Charcoal or Bronze. Syntra path lights feature stainless steel hardware and impact-resistant, UV stabilized acrylic lensing for added durability and stability. 12V Outdoor Transformer required, click here for transformer spec sheet
- Powerful, long lasting (L70, 70,000 hours) dimmable LED tested against the highest quality standards to ensure it delivers consistent LED performance and color over time.
- Die-cast aluminum structure, powder coat finish, and stainless steel hardware for robust durability in harsh elements. appropriate for commercial use.
- Path features a 12V driver with optional magnetic low voltage transformer (sold separately).
- Wet listed, IP65 (International Protection rating indicating resistance to dust and water. suitable and safe for commercial use).
- Modern, minimalist design.
- 5-year Warranty. Go to www.techlighting.com for warranty details.
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.