MODE SINGLE OUTDOOR PATH/FLOOD
The Mode Single Outdoor LED flood/accent path light from Tech Lighting features a minimalist tubular profile ideal for accenting landscape features, exterior way-finding, or wall grazing. The Mode Single features lockable 185° tilt adjustment and 359° rotation for maximum aiming flexibility. additionally, angle markings ensure precise and consistent aiming. The LED light source delivers 774 lumens/8.6 watts with 20°, 30°, 40° or 60° optics options. Mode Single features a durable, powder coat finish available in either Charcoal or Bronze and can be used as a stake- or bolt-mounted path or flood light. This outdoor light fixture also features stainless steel hardware and impact-resistant, UV stabilized acrylic lensing for added durability and stability. IP65 wet listed. L70. 50,000 hours. 5-year warranty. 12V Outdoor Transformer required, click here for transformer spec sheet
- Lockable 185° tilt adjustment and 359° rotation for wide aiming flexibility includes angle markers for consistent and precise aiming.
- Die-cast aluminum structure, powder coat finish, and stainless steel hardware for robust durability in harsh elements. appropriate for commercial use.
- Path light is stake or bolt mountable and features a 12 volt driver (transformer sold separately). Available in multiple stem lengths.
- Wet listed, IP65 (International Protection rating indicating resistance to dust and water; suitable and safe for commercial use).
- Powerful, long lasting (L70, 50,000 hours) dimmable LED tested against the highest quality standards to ensure it delivers consistent LED performance and color over time.
- 5-year Warranty. Go to www.techlighting.com for warranty details.
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.