MODE DUAL OUTDOOR PATH/FLOOD
The Mode Dual Outdoor LED flood/accent path light from Tech Lighting features a minimalist tubular “T" profile with two powerful light sources, both with lockable 185° tilt adjustment and 359° rotation for maximum flexibility. angle markings ensure precise and consistent aiming. Mode Dual allows accent, wall grazing, and way-finding options in a stake- or bolt-mounted path fixture, ideal for illuminating monument signs or landscape features. Each LED light source delivers 774 lumens/8.6 watts with 20°, 30°, 40° or 60° optics options. Mode Dual features a durable, powder coat finish available in either Charcoal or Bronze. This exterior light fixture also features stainless steel hardware and impact-resistant, UV stabilized acrylic lensing for added durability and stability. IP65 wet listed. L70. 50,000 hours. 5-year warranty. 12V Outdoor Transformer required, click here for transformer spec sheet
- Lockable 185° tilt adjustment and 359° rotation for wide aiming flexibility includes angle markers for consistent and precise aiming.
- Die-cast aluminum structure, powder coat finish, and stainless steel hardware for robust durability in harsh elements. appropriate for commercial use.
- Path features 12 volt driver with transformer sold separately per American National Standard (ANSI) and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) standards.
- Wet listed, IP65 (International Protection rating indicating resistance to dust and water; suitable and safe for commercial use).
- Two powerful, long lasting (L70, 50,000 hours) dimmable LEDs tested against the highest quality standards to ensure it delivers consistent LED performance and color over time.
- 5-year Warranty. Go to www.techlighting.com for warranty details.
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.