The Vane pendant light from Tech Lighting takes the ubiquitous metal cylinder and forces it to undergo an intriguing upgrade by introducing an incredibly deep, weathered zinc finish. Its wonderfully imperfect signature texture is naturally created during a meticulous molten aluminum sand casting process that results in a noticeably thick shade which projects a truly iconic spacial impact. The organic, grounded presence this cylindrical pendant light brings to a space makes it ideal for dining room lighting, bedroom lighting and home office lighting. Whether you select the efficient LED lamping or standard incandescent lamping, both options are fully dimmable to create the desired ambiance.
- Unique sand cast aluminum shade features natural texture and deep weathered zinc finish
- Complementary Fett wall sconce light and Fett ceiling light also available from Tech Lighting
- Large scale contemporary pendant light perfect for making a strong statement
- Fully dimmable LED and incandescent lamping options to create the desired ambiance
- Ships with choice of LED or Incandescent lamp included saving you time and money
- Protected by a 1-year warranty, please visit www.techlighting.com for details
Rated for (1) low-voltage, 50 watt max, bi-pin lamp/Dimmable with low-voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (Lamp Not Included)(Based on the transformer). LED includes 12 volt 8 watt, 435 delivered lumen, 3000K replaceable SORAA LED MR16 lamp. Fixture provided with six feet of field-cuttable cable. Dimmable with low-voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (based on the transformer).