The Brummel pendant light by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting features a sophisticated mid-century modern design with its clean sharp lines defining its spun metal shade. Available in either a Matt White or Matt Black shade color and three on-trend finishes the Brummel pendant is customizable to fit your special space. Scaling at 5.6" in length and 10.5" in diameter the Brummel is ideal for dining room lighting, home office lighting and hallway lighting. Your choice of fully dimmable halogen or LED lamping ships with the Brummel saving you both time and money. Pair the Brummel pendant with the Monorail system by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting for greater design customization in your special space.
- Sophisticated mid-century modern design with its clean sharp lines
- Meticulously hand-spun metal shade
- Available in either a Matt white or Matt black shade color
- Fully dimmable LED lamping to create the desired ambiance in your unique space
- Available lamping options include energy efficient LED or no-lamp, leaving you the option to light this fixture with your preferred lamping
- 1 year warranty with no lamping option
Rated for (1) low-voltage, 50 watt max bi-pin lamp (Lamp not included). LED includes 12 volt 6 watt, 550 gross lumens, 3000K replaceable LED Tech Lighting module. Ships with six feet of field-cuttable cable. Dimmable with low-voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (based on transformer).
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.
Note: Note: MP includes 4" Round Flush Canopy.
Antique Bronze is not available for Kable Lite.
Chrome not offered on Monorail & Two~Circuit Monorail.