The Iso display head by Tech Lighting combines sleek design with lighting precision. Light hits in the desired location with beam spreads of 20°, 30° or 50°. These wide ranges of light spread are made possible with the Iso due to its full 360° head rotation and 90° pivot. Customize the Iso by combining it with the complementary Monorail or Monopoint systems by Tech Lighting. The Iso head is available in two on-trend finishes and can be customized to hang at four distinct stem lengths. This low-voltage display head is ideal for commercial lighting applications such as retail stores, libraries and galleries.
- Sleek and contemporary design combined with lighting precision
- Wide range of beam spreads, 20°, 30° or 50°
- Complementray Monorail or Monopoint systems by Tech Lighting
- Available in two on-trend finishes and can be customized to hang at four distinct stem lengths.
- Ideal for commercial and residential lighting applications
- Protected by a 5-year warranty
Includes 16 watt, 704.1 delivered lumens, 3000K, 80 CRI field replaceable LED module. Dimmable to 10% dimmer type determined by low-voltage transformer. The heat sink remains with the fixture minimizing any waste at the end of the lamp module's life. The head rotates 360° and pivots 90° to direct the beam. As a general rule when using the ISO Head, we do not recommend using greater than 33% of the maximum wattage specified for the low-voltage transformer due to the inrush current requirements. For assistance in calculations, please contact our Technical Support Department.