BAU 50 LINEAR SUSPENSION
The Bau 50 Linear Suspension by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting is an American Modern take on the influential Bauhaus movement. Generously scaled, the Bau 50 Linear Suspension exudes the ultimate modern design with two metal stamped plates housing integrated LEDs that beautifully graze the fixture’s Natural Brass finish providing a generous amount of indirect illumination. Designed as a statement piece, the Bau Linear Suspension pairs well with coordinating Line-Voltage Pendants and Bath Bar.
- Influenced by the Bauhaus movement, generously sized geometric metal stamped plates house integrated LEDs providing a generous amount of indirect illumination to any space
- Integrated LEDs create a beautiful glow illuminating the fixture’s Natural Brass finish that will patina over time
- Complete the look with Line-Voltage Pendants and Bath Bar
- Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV, Triac dimmers
- Includes two sets of (2) 6" and (4) 12" rigid stems. Due to weight, J-Box must hold a minimum of 150 lbs
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. Please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 59.6 watts, 2819 total delivered lumens, 3000K LED modules. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers. Includes (8) 12" and (4) 6" rigid stems in coordinating finish. Can be installed on a sloped ceiling up to 20°.