BELTERRA 38 CHANDELIER
The Belterra chandelier by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting is inspired by the lotus flower. Petal-shaped LED light guides beautifully illuminate this contemporary design and capture the purity of the chandelier's graceful stem-work. Designed with a minimal frame and offered in three elegant finishes, Belterra provides a touch of contrast when turned on and off. The Belterra Family includes alternate fixture sizes to illuminate the space as a stand-alone piece or installed in multiples. Lamping options are compatible with most dimmers. Refer to the Dimming Chart for more information.
- Inspired by the Lotus flower, Belterra may be installed as a stand-alone piece or in clusters to emulate a bouquet of flowers
- Designed with LED lightguides to illuminate any space
- Available in three sizes and three finishes, aged brass, matte black and polished nickel
- Ships with (4) 12" and (2) 6" rigid stems in coordinating finish
- Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 50.1 watts, 3974.3 total delivered lumens, 3000K LED linear modules. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers. Ships with (4) 12" and (2) 6" rigid stems in coordinating finish. Can be installed on a sloped ceiling up to 35°.