- Standard T-Grid systems, provided by other manufacturers, i.e. 9/16" and 15/16" grids
- Regular systems, but please note GATICA fixtures will lay on top of the grid
- Please note: all GATICA fixtures have mounting points to hard mount to t-grid as well as locations for aircraft cable to secure to deck/structure above (hardware supplied by other manufacturers).
DOES NOT require a Recessed Frame Kit.
GATICA LAY-IN MODULES REST DIRECTLY ON A GRID SYSTEM (PROVIDED BY OTHER MANUFACTURERES). INCLUDES RETURN FLANGES:
- GATICA Lay-In panels each ship with two return flanges
- For 2', 4' and 8' grids, return flanges will fill any space gap to ensure 2', 4' and 8' GATICA panels will fit perfectly into 2', 4' and 8' grids, respectively.
- For continuous runs, the return flanges are removed from center fixtures and only used at the ends of a run as spacers/tile returns. The installer may opt to discard the return flanges at the ends of a run and put the GATICA fixture right up against the T-Grid when the measurement comes out even.
- GATICA Lay-In spots, blanks, occupancy sensors, daylight sensors and emergency back-ups also ship with return flanges to serve as tile returns.
REQUIRES ADDITIONAL HARDWARE:
Recessed/Lay-In Power Feed Kit
- Voltage designation required; consult local codes on power feed requirements
- Power feed kits include j-box for connection and line-voltage wires and 0-10v wires in a 6" flexible conduit, and thermal probe mounting.